Entries for the 2016 Australian Open have now closed.
Our team will now begin busily sorting through all of the entries and building the draw for the event, which will be released mid May.
If you missed out on submitting an entry prior to the deadline, you may still be able to participate in the event by submitting a late entry request. Please note that the following terms apply on this process:
- Late entries will only be accepted to replace the withdrawal of an existing entrant within a given discipline.
- Late entry request will be processed strictly on a first come, first served basis.
- There is no guarantee that putting your entry request on this list will result in an entry into the event.
- Entrants will not be required to submit any initial payment when submitting a late entry request.
- Should your request be successful and a spot becomes available, a Bowls Australia staff member will contact you to confirm that you would like to proceed with the entry and to process the payment of the late entry.
- Late entry requests for pairs and fours disciplines must submit a full team.
To submit a late entry request, please click here
and follow the steps.